Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Hub ==> attached to MRCC
Yes - USB hub support to allow MRCC to connect to more USB-only synths would be great!
Is there any word on USB hub support to connect more USB-only synths? Thanks!
(06-17-2022, 07:52 AM)cowboy Wrote: Is there any word on USB hub support to connect more USB-only synths? Thanks!

+1

Really want to go for the MRCC but the 4 USB ports is a killer, when the MioXL has 10

If there was some sort of timeline or suggestion of additional features, I could be persuaded to part with the extra cash!
Same here, would be perfect with usb hub support. It works on the first port on my powered usb hub, but it would be nice to use the next three ports.
It’s a long time since the last C labs response to this thread in March 2021. Can I enquire as to any intended development on the possible use of USB hubs?
Thanks for the continued interest in this feature, while it may be added at some point, we're not currently working towards implementing it in any foreseeable timeline. Rather than fielding requests for updates, I'm going to go ahead and lock this post, and I will unlock it and provide an update when we have more info to share on the subject. Thanks again.