Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previously saved locations turning red.
(12-19-2021, 11:21 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Probably a separate issue, but good to know. There's not any chance you're sending PC messages to DIN port 1 is there? Just something that occurred to me, the MRCC control port is default Port 1 and PC messages will load presets when received on that port (maybe just channel 16 of that port, I forget right now). A while back Steve turned this off by default by making the channel undefined on the factory preset, but I think it still may respond anyway, as in I don't think his attempt to disable it by default worked as expected. It would be good to be able to rule that out

I'm aware of the program change facility and I have set it to an input and channel that is not in use since I don't need that feature at the moment.

(12-19-2021, 09:45 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I talked to Darryl and he suggested that it might be a bad SD card or potentially a the card is seated poorly in the slot, do you have a spare lying around that you could put in to test with? anything over about 512mb should work, I think the ones in there now are around 1gb.

I am just about to mail you the 2 zip files, I'll try a different card and do lots of saving in the next few days so maybe hold off examining my files until I have done that.

I happened to have a spare card here and copied the files from the old card over to it, user 2 was green so I tried to save it on user 1, it said user 1 was saved at the bottom of the screen but the lettering remained red and the load button was still greyed out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Previously saved locations turning red. - by Stratblue - 12-20-2021, 03:10 AM