Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import fee warning!!!
Hi. I bought it at Thomann and paid €389. At the Conductive Labs store it costs $379. I think the Thomann price is very good.
(07-05-2021, 12:03 PM)locidor Wrote: Hi. I bought it at Thomann and paid €389. At the Conductive Labs store it costs $379. I think the Thomann price is very good.

Absolutely. They have the best prices, even if for cheaper orders the shipment cost might not be worth it.
When I import from another country (into Canada) I always try to specify shipping by post. It's slower but I have not ever had to pay import fees or taxes ... ever. Fedex, DHL and UPS are another story entirely. Expecting a shipment of m3 bolts today for a eurorack setup and Fedex is charging $44 fees and taxes ... for $10 worth of bolts!!! Ridiculous. Postal is the way to go (not ... going postal).

Keitih

Edit: forgot to mention that I tried Thomann for the first time a couple of months ago to see if they really are cheaper. They ship (to Canada, at least) by DHL who then hands it off to Canada Post! No import fees!!