Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chord sequencer suggestions
Hi,

I've noticed that in chord sequencer you have to set the Key & Mode, would it be possible to lock it to the key & mode you select when using encoder 4?

A copy/paste function would be nice for the sections, so you don't have to set length etc everytime (would only need to change chord values).

It seems that when you stop or pause a part, upon pressing play, the chord progression does not start over (unless you are on chord sequencer page). I'd like a setting where the chord progression starts from the beginning.
(07-20-2020, 03:43 AM)JCFAX81 Wrote: Hi,

I've noticed that in chord sequencer you have to set the Key & Mode, would it be possible to lock it to the key & mode you select when using encoder 4?

A copy/paste function would be nice for the sections, so you don't have to set length etc everytime (would only need to change chord values).

It seems that when you stop or pause a part, upon pressing play, the chord progression does not start over (unless you are on chord sequencer page). I'd like a setting where the chord progression starts from the beginning.
Hey John,
Thats a good suggestion, I like the idea of being able to copy and paste. I'll add that to the feature requests, as to the other requests, you're not alone. Those have already been added to the list. I feel like the chord sequencer is one of the areas that the NDLR still has plenty of room to grow, so hopefully we may see some of these come to be.
Thanks for such good suggestions and keep up the good NDLRing!
Jesse