Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
any way to preorder?
hello!

i missed the kickstarter sadly.
since i`ve seen that a few backers got out of their pledge, is there maybe a way to fill in for them, or preoder the device?
not sure if this is the right place to ask... Smile
(05-12-2020, 01:50 AM)catchy1 Wrote: hello!

since i`ve seen that a few backers got out of their pledge, is there maybe a way to fill in for them, or preoder the device?
This is a great place to ask and I'm happy to say that yes there are NDLRs available! There is a run currently up for pre-order on the NDLR Indiegogo page.
Thanks for the interest!
Jesse
(05-12-2020, 01:19 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

This is a great place to ask and I'm happy to say that yes there are NDLRs available! There is a run currently up for pre-order on the NDLR Indiegogo page.
Thanks for the interest!
Jesse
NDLR sounds like a great device but i meant the MRCC.
We still have no pre-order site for MRCC. We put business on the back burner in order to focus on development, as its taking a bit longer than anticipated. However, we've had so many requests to get in the queue we plan to get it put up somewhere in the next couple of weeks. Probably on Backerkit or Indiegogo. We'll post a link here, our Facebook page and our website just as soon as we have it up and ready for orders.
(05-13-2020, 03:33 AM)catchy1 Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 01:19 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Thanks for the interest!
Jesse
NDLR sounds like a great device but i meant the MRCC.
Whoops, I missed that, sorry for the confusion.
JJ
(05-13-2020, 12:22 PM)Darryl Wrote: We still have no pre-order site for MRCC. We put business on the back burner in order to focus on development, as its taking a bit longer than anticipated. However, we've had so many requests to get in the queue we plan to get it put up somewhere in the next couple of weeks. Probably on Backerkit or Indiegogo. We'll post a link here, our Facebook page and our website just as soon as we have it up and ready for orders.
great! any way to receive a mail when this goes live? don't want to miss it...
(05-14-2020, 03:42 AM)catchy1 Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 12:22 PM)Darryl Wrote: We still have no pre-order site for MRCC. We put business on the back burner in order to focus on development, as its taking a bit longer than anticipated. However, we've had so many requests to get in the queue we plan to get it put up somewhere in the next couple of weeks. Probably on Backerkit or Indiegogo. We'll post a link here, our Facebook page and our website just as soon as we have it up and ready for orders.
great! any way to receive a mail when this goes live? don't want to miss it...
Sure thing, scroll to the bottom of this screen and click on "Subscribe to this thread", then select how you want to be notified. We'll post here when its up and you will get an email.
thank you!
Hey Darryl, also waiting for the Indiegogo offering Smile I remember you saying on YouTube comments to start checking here at the end of May / first weeks of June... Cant wait! Big Grin
(05-28-2020, 09:24 AM)TehSparX Wrote: Hey Darryl, also waiting for the Indiegogo offering Smile I remember you saying on YouTube comments to start checking here at the end of May / first weeks of June... Cant wait! Big Grin
Thanks for the interest TehSparX. Don't forget to subscribe to this thread for updates!