Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR batch 3A
Hi there !

Just wanted to check on the status of NDLR batch 3A. I bought in and can’t wait to get my unit. Is everything on schedule for a delivery in April as announced ? Let’s hope the bug doesn’t get us into trouble  Big Grin

Cheers
Any updates ?
(03-03-2020, 04:40 AM)Jice01 Wrote: Any updates ?
I'll check with the guys and et you know.
The short answer is, we lost all of our buffer due to the extra long Spring Festival in China. Most people are probably aware that there is a world wide parts supply issue now. However, despite the ongoing epidemic, our manufacturing rep is getting samples and quotes, things seem to be starting up again this past week. Parts are on order, so if the suppliers are supplying we should still be pretty close to end of April to see new units start to show up.

We'll post updates on Indiegogo for everyone when we have more news.
I thank you, Darryl, for the update on Indiegogo !! I can't wait too.
Thanks for this update...Waiting for my batch to be processed.... Smile
Last news are good news !! Thanks you.
Rainbow 
Its coming along, but there have been some delays. Really just due to suppliers taking longer than expected to get us in the queue. We ran into the May Day celebration which apparently is a big deal for communists, as it lasts more than a day. The two long lead time parts are the enclosures and the PCBA (printed circuit board assembly). We have a new enclosure vendor for the metal work. They have made a new tooling so they can make the enclosures faster and more accurately than hand bending on presses. They just got it dialed in this week. The seams are looking really tight and the bases are flat, which is just what we are looking for.

So we expect all parts to arrive before end of May, then a couple of weeks to assemble and ship them to our fulfillment warehouse in Hong Kong.

Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth the wait!
(05-01-2020, 11:51 AM)Darryl Wrote: Its coming along, but there have been some delays. Really just due to suppliers taking longer than expected to get us in the queue. We ran into the May Day celebration which apparently is a big deal for communists, as it lasts more than a day. The two long lead time parts are the enclosures and the PCBA (printed circuit board assembly). We have a new enclosure vendor for the metal work. They have made a new tooling so they can make the enclosures faster and more accurately than hand bending on presses. They just got it dialed in this week. The seams are looking really tight and the bases are flat, which is just what we are looking for.

So we expect all parts to arrive before end of May, then a couple of weeks to assemble and ship them to our fulfillment warehouse in Hong Kong.

I am actually Batch 3C but guessing the delay applies to all batches. Was wondering if there is an update on things? It is near the end of may and not much communication has happened since the beginning of May.

Thanks.
(05-25-2020, 05:20 PM)435094359843759843 Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 11:51 AM)Darryl Wrote: Its coming along, but there have been some delays. Really just due to suppliers taking longer than expected to get us in the queue. We ran into the May Day celebration which apparently is a big deal for communists, as it lasts more than a day. The two long lead time parts are the enclosures and the PCBA (printed circuit board assembly). We have a new enclosure vendor for the metal work. They have made a new tooling so they can make the enclosures faster and more accurately than hand bending on presses. They just got it dialed in this week. The seams are looking really tight and the bases are flat, which is just what we are looking for.

I am actually Batch 3C but guessing the delay applies to all batches. Was wondering if there is an update on things? It is near the end of may and not much communication has happened since the beginning of May.

Thanks.
Hey, I don't have much insight to the timeline on production as forums and troubleshooting are more my purview, however I'll see if I can get some info on this for you shortly. 
Jesse