Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Someone Give me Advice on MIDI Controller Setup for Live Performances?
Hello there,

I am currently in the process of setting up my MIDI controller rig for live performances and could really use some advice from those with experience in this area.

I have a MIDI controller that I want to integrate into my live setup. My goal is to use it to control various hardware synths and software instruments seamlessly during performances.

I am particularly interested in how to optimize the MIDI mapping and setup for efficiency and reliability on stage. What are some best practices you've found effective for ensuring minimal latency and maximum responsiveness?

Additionally, I am curious about any specific software tools or apps that you recommend for managing MIDI configurations and mappings. Are there any hidden gems or popular choices that I should consider? Huh

Lastly; if anyone has experience with similar setups or has encountered common pitfalls to avoid, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

To give you a bit more context, I primarily play and often perform in venues where space and setup time are limited, so practical solutions are key.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=2097uipath which definitely helped me out a lot.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from your experiences. 

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Could Someone Give me Advice on MIDI Controller Setup for Live Performances? - by lego - 06-20-2024, 02:25 AM