Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motif 1 Velocity Set to Zero on Midi Stop Command - See Short Video
Hi there.

I finally got my NDLR a few days ago and am in the process of learning. It is such fun...More than i expected it to be.
That aside i can confirm this problem - which gets annoying by the time as i have to think about raising the „Mot 1 Vel“ from 0 to my desired value each time i stop the transport.

I feed the clock from my iPad to the NDLR. The overall performance is nearly flawless. Just some speed sines in the range of around +/-1 in time discrepancies. But every time i hit the stop transport in my „DAW“ (which is AUM on iOS) the Velocity gets back to „0“. (Mot 1 Vel on Setttings screen 2, right side, 2nd from top, Knob 6).
If it is of interest, Clock is fed on USB1 - which is supported regarding the manual)

I also notice that this value is flickering in the display (like some kind of slow refresh rate) during playback. So something seems to be fishy on „Mot 1 Vel“ and i would appreciate any way of fixing this.

Kind regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Motif 1 Velocity Set to Zero on Midi Stop Command - See Short Video - by MrBlaschke - 07-12-2020, 01:17 PM