Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just arrived-initial impression
As I wait for my NDLR to rise to room temperature (it arrived by courier van, and where I'm at IT'S COLDSmile)
I'd first like to comment on the stellar packing job. It was packed better than any instrument I can remember from any manufacturer- ever; job well-done guys! It doesn't seem like a 'homegrown' production imo- very professional presentation of which I am extremely impressed. Little things like this matter, so I wanted to commend Conductive Labs setting a precedent of excellence for Kickstarters everywhere! Smile.

And don't think I didn't notice the build quality- 10 out of 10- even the screen protector is quality and I may not even remove mineSmile

Seriously CL, it's nice to see you really care about this product. I've backed a kick starter in the past that was close to garbage in build quality and the developer is an a-hole who made function promises 3 years ago that still haven't been implemented- even though all the backers paid for the extra functions.

You guys are clearly on the path to success. If this is your first effort, I can't wait to see what you do in the future!Smile

All the best!
(02-05-2019, 11:02 AM)Fesster Wrote: As I wait for my NDLR to rise to room temperature (it arrived by courier van, and where I'm at IT'S COLDSmile)
I'd first like to comment on the stellar packing job. It was packed better than any instrument I can remember from any manufacturer- ever; job well-done guys! It doesn't seem like a 'homegrown' production imo- very professional presentation of which I am extremely impressed. Little things like this matter, so I wanted to commend Conductive Labs setting a precedent of excellence for Kickstarters everywhere! Smile.

And don't think I didn't notice the build quality- 10 out of 10- even the screen protector is quality and I may not even remove mineSmile

Seriously CL, it's nice to see you really care about this product. I've backed a kick starter in the past that was close to garbage in build quality and the developer is an a-hole who made function promises 3 years ago that still haven't been implemented- even though all the backers paid for the extra functions.

You guys are clearly on the path to success. If this is your first effort, I can't wait to see what you do in the future!Smile

All the best!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's very motivating as we dig deep into our pockets to make another production run  Big Grin We treated The NDLR design as something we wanted for ourselves, that is something we would be excited to take out of the box, and that had a professional appearance. We are still excited to use it.

We've also started getting serious about the next project, we'll start talking about it here when we get further along.
(02-05-2019, 05:54 PM)Darryl Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 11:02 AM)Fesster Wrote: As I wait for my NDLR to rise to room temperature (it arrived by courier van, and where I'm at IT'S COLDSmile)

All the best!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's very motivating as we dig deep into our pockets to make another production run  Big Grin We treated The NDLR design as something we wanted for ourselves, that is something we would be excited to take out of the box, and that had a professional appearance. We are still excited to use it.

We've also started getting serious about the next project, we'll start talking about it here when we get further along.

Awww c'mon Darryl, not even a hint?  Big Grin 

Btw, my NDLR works great! So happy I backed this. Smile