Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibility to override chord sequencer
I would like the possibility to override the chord sequencers key, so that I could keep the chord sequence and transpose it to another scale live.
So you want to make a chord sequence without specifying a key or mode, and use The NDLR's key and mode current setting instead? It makes sense. Maybe on the chord sequencer, there would be a Key of "Key" and mode of "Mode". Which means use whatever the key and mode The NDLR currently is set for.
Its not likely something we'll be able to implement any time soon, but in the meantime, you can sequence chords from the mod matrix using a pattern, or use an external sequencer like a KeyStep, SQ-1 or whatever to sequence chords.
(02-15-2020, 04:10 PM)Darryl Wrote: So you want to make a chord sequence without specifying a key or mode, and use The NDLR's key and mode current setting instead? It makes sense. Maybe on the chord sequencer, there would be a Key of "Key" and mode of "Mode". Which means use whatever the key and mode The NDLR currently is set for.
Its not likely something we'll be able to implement any time soon, but in the meantime, you can sequence chords from the mod matrix using a pattern, or use an external sequencer like a KeyStep, SQ-1 or whatever to sequence chords.

I added this to the Feature Requests.
Jesse