Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
velocity control on drone
There is no way to alter the velocity of the drone. 
Is there anything that could be done about that ? 
Thanks
I came across this today as well while researching velocity - mine is stuck on 127 which is over-driving my synth
(04-17-2019, 02:53 PM)synthdad Wrote: I came across this today as well while researching velocity - mine is stuck on 127 which is over-driving my synth

on one of the settings you can change the max veloccity that is used for pads, drones , motif1 and 2
(04-18-2019, 12:44 AM)tebers Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:53 PM)synthdad Wrote: I came across this today as well while researching velocity - mine is stuck on 127 which is over-driving my synth

on one of the settings you can change the max veloccity that is used for pads, drones , motif1 and 2

Yes, it's in the general settings, except you can only change the max velocity for motif 1&2 and the pad, not the drone part.
We've got it on our list to tie Drone velocity to PAD velocity, would that work?
(04-18-2019, 01:36 PM)Darryl Wrote: We've got it on our list to tie Drone velocity to PAD velocity, would that work?

I think that would work, but for consitency I personally think it should have also it own setting, because you might also have 4 synth. 

you still have a slot available on the third setting page which shows the firmware
The sphere of drones is constantly developing, I think a little more and almost every drone will have this opportunity, we just have to wait . I had about 8 drones all the time, and each new drone had more and more speed. I read about my latest DJI Phantom 4 PRO drone on buyersimpact.co.uk and I was surprised by its speed and most importantly, it was possible to adjust the maximum speed and other characteristics. This is very important when you control a drone in certain places. I think soon such opportunities will be available to many drones. These features are already available, but they are installed on drones that are quite expensive
Was the Drone Velocity ever addressed, can't seem to find it in the mod matrix.