Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pattern / rhythm synchronicity
I created a user pattern with 12 steps. Corresponding a user rhythm with 14 steps, (2 steps muted) = 12 steps also. When I now start playing motif1, the pattern starts with step 1, the rhythm with step 4. Shouldn`t they start both on step 1 when I press the play all button?
Yes, I believe the pattern and rhythm start at the top when you start using the All button. I just tried it and it worked when I had a pattern and rhythm of 8 steps, or some variation. However, when I tried your particular scenario I get the same result as you. I'll let Steve know to take a look at it.
(01-09-2020, 01:47 AM)Darryl Wrote: Yes, I believe the pattern and rhythm start at the top when you start using the All button. I just tried it and it worked when I had a pattern and rhythm of 8 steps, or some variation. However, when I tried your particular scenario I get the same result as you. I'll let Steve know to take a look at it.

I am experiencing the same unexpected results here..  Can we have any more insight into this issue.   i love noodling but I do need the device to output data as per its specifications so that I can get more predictable results especially after carefully editing patterns and rhythms with a specific goal in mind.
I have gotten this issue logged so we'll keep you posted as to any solutions as they come out. Thanks again for helping us out finding this stuff.
Jesse