Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faulty encoder
Hi All,
The range/spread encoder on my v.1 doesn't change values when I spin it (but click works). I've tried a factory reset
but that didn't help. Any suggestions?
(02-18-2024, 04:35 AM)doowat Wrote: Hi All,
The range/spread encoder on my v.1 doesn't change values when I spin it (but click works). I've tried a factory reset

I had the same happen with one of the encoders on my NDLR. I would suggest contacting Conductive Labs at their support email which you can find on their web page. 

In my case, having had some electronics experience, I had a short video conference to discuss the problem and how to go about fixing it. They sent me a new encoder (gratis!) and I pulled the old one and soldered the new one in. Pulling the old encoder was a bit of a chore, I found, but in the end it worked out well. Very good support from Conductive Labs via their support email.

Good luck.

Keith
(02-18-2024, 06:50 AM)Thark Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 04:35 AM)doowat Wrote: Hi All,

I had the same happen with one of the encoders on my NDLR. I would suggest contacting Conductive Labs at their support email which you can find on their web page. 

In my case, having had some electronics experience, I had a short video conference to discuss the problem and how to go about fixing it. They sent me a new encoder (gratis!) and I pulled the old one and soldered the new one in. Pulling the old encoder was a bit of a chore, I found, but in the end it worked out well. Very good support from Conductive Labs via their support email.

Good luck.

Keith

Thanks for the suggestion - Ill give it a try although I have zilch soldering experience
Looks like I got your email and we're talking on that front, but if not hit me at Support@Conductivelabs.com and I'll get you sorted out.
Cheers.