Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't create new routes on a certain Profile
I saw another thread about this as well but was not able to reply there for some reason. 

Anyway. I have run into a situation where I can no longer create a routing between an input and a specific output port. 

I have MIDI DIN IN Ports 1-5 (KeystepPro, Maschine+, MIDI Marimba/Kat, Juno-X, PolyBrute), 3 USB I/O devices (Rev2, Pro-3, Hydrasynth) and then the MIDI OUT DIN Ports going back out to the same devices as the MIDI DIN Input Ports. 

Up until today I have had zero issues with setting up routes between the INs and OUTs (with various blocking of clocks, channel filters (thanks Juno!), etc.). 

Today I added the MIDI Kat using a MIDI DIN Input Port 3, and it will not allow me to route that to the PolyBrute's MIDI DIN Out Port 5. 

This was only happening on a particular profile (A2), I switched to a different profile and it let me setup the route no problem. 

To get around this I loaded up a profile that did allow me to setup the route (User 3) and then reset all the routing on this new profile, saved it as the old problematic profile A2 and now it's all fine. 

So, I think there is some bug here that is tied to the Profile, perhaps the profile is getting into a corrupted state?

Hard to repro for you guys I'm sure, but something to be aware of.