Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Map Mod X -> Off
Aside from the Channel Map "Exclusive" and Channel-to-Port Mapping, I don't see a way to filter a specific channel from an in port to a specific out port.

From a single input port, I'd like have these filtered routings to two output port:

First output:
Only channels 1 through 9 (mapped naturally)

Second output:
Only channel 15 mapped to channel 2

The second output is covered by the "Exclusive" option. But I don't see a way to handle the first. I can't use the "Exclusive" option because only four channels are present in a single Channel Map modifier (and "Exclusive" is not the union of all applied Channel Map modifiers). But without "Exclusive", there doesn't appear to be a way to map multiple channels to nothing (as the Out port mapping doesn't have an "Off").

Am I missing something?
Yes I think you're correct. There isn't currently an easy way to do that. It may be possible to do it by using two outputs and looping them back through each going through a ChMod preset then merging them out a third port, but otherwise nope. I think I've run this request past Steve in the past. I'll ask him to look at it again because it sure seems like a good idea. I would probably look at other solutions for now however.
(06-27-2023, 05:06 PM)stevelavietes Wrote: Aside from the Channel Map "Exclusive" and Channel-to-Port Mapping, I don't see a way to filter a specific channel from an in port to a specific out port.

From a single input port, I'd like have these filtered routings to two output port:

First output:
Only channels 1 through 9 (mapped naturally)

Second output:
Only channel 15 mapped to channel 2

The second output is covered by the "Exclusive" option. But I don't see a way to handle the first. I can't use the "Exclusive" option because only four channels are present in a single Channel Map modifier (and "Exclusive" is not the union of all applied Channel Map modifiers). But without "Exclusive", there doesn't appear to be a way to map multiple channels to nothing (as the Out port mapping doesn't have an "Off").

Am I missing something?
I don't think you lack anything
Getmodnow is a leading application in the field of entertainment and free movies. With a diverse and quality platform, this application has quickly become the first choice of users who are looking for the best entertainment experience.