Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[resolved] MRCC + NDLR Issue
Greetings,

Am attempting to route the NDRL thru MRCC to Polyend Poly 2 (MIDI to CV module).   The issue is that Poly 2 recognized just 1 of 4 parts (Motif 1).

The NDLR is connected via USB to HostA and Poly 2 via 5-pin DIN.  (No other routing issues have been encountered with other gear connected to MRCC). 

If NDLR is plugged directly into Poly 2 via USB then all parts are recognized on Poly 2.  And if a MIDI controller keyboard is routed to Poly 2 (via 5-pin) it also recognizes CC's over the same 4 MIDI channels; which tells me it's not a Poly 2 configuration issue.

Suggestions?  I appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Regards

EDIT:  Figured it out..  Forgot to define each of the virtual ports on HostA port.  Of course it didn't dawn on me until after hitting the submit button Smile
I'm glad that that worked out, but also worth noting, there may not be any reason to send those MIDI signals out on separate virtual ports, unless all parts are listening on the same MIDI listening channel for some reason. The main use of having the 4 virtual ports on the NDLR is for if you have a soft synths that each need their own whole MIDI Port to connect. It should work to send all the NDLR parts out on different channels of Port 1 for simplicity, if that would help.