Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR for sale in UK
(Hope it's okay to post this here, given the current 'unobtanium' status.)

I thought I'd sell my NDLR as I'm really not doing it justice. It seems better to offer it to someone here than on eBay. It's as new in original box. Serial no. 011-0281-1909, with firmware 1.1.063. Bought through the Indiegogo campaign in October 2019, but little-used. (I posted a few noodles in the forum if you want to search.) I'd prefer to sell to UK, but outside of that you need to beware that taxes/duties etc. are beyond my control. Asking price £300. Shipping at cost, according to buyer's preference.

Please contact by email (should be possible through my profile).
MarkH

[Image: gGzCVFp.jpg]
If I get any email requests for a NDLR, I can send them your way if you like. Are you only comfortable shipping to UK?
(01-06-2023, 02:26 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: If I get any email requests for a NDLR, I can send them your way if you like. Are you only comfortable shipping to UK?

Thanks Jesse. No, I will ship it overseas if need be. After all, the rest of the world deserves NDLRs too  Rolleyes
MarkH

(01-07-2023, 12:05 PM)Almost Aviation Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 02:26 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: If I get any email requests for a NDLR, I can send them your way if you like. Are you only comfortable shipping to UK?

Thanks Jesse. No, I will ship it overseas if need be. After all, the rest of the world deserves NDLRs too  Rolleyes

Hey Mark, I found a potential buyer for you do you want to PM me your email and I can send him along to you?

Nevermind I found the email. Sending him to you.
(01-15-2023, 11:07 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 12:05 PM)Almost Aviation Wrote:

Hey Mark, I found a potential buyer for you do you want to PM me your email and I can send him along to you?

Nevermind I found the email. Sending him to you.

Thanks Jesse. Waiting for contact...
MarkH