Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync or Trigger LFO
Howdy! Big NDLR fan (couple years, and new owner of MRCC)....

I'll promote an old "support" Q into 'Feature request' , and hope for some future traction. I can't appreciate what it would take to implement, but could appreciate the user experience improvement.

Consider bar/beat LFOs only, not time (s); NDLR as master clock:

Yes  - LFOs reset at ALL START/STOP, though, don't sync in any other use cases; such as - if part S/S individually (using diff LFOs) , or if LFO mod/assignment/parameter selected while playing.

Ideally (for me), if using divisible counts, say, 4' and 8' LFOs to change position and chord degree respectively, then when the chord changes (8'), the position will cycle as well (2nd time). Currently, I don't know a way to 'enforce' this sync w/o ALL S/S, which is rarely desirable (in my scenario). I would rather sync'd was the default (or at least "option"), than free-running. Instead - changes will be happening on random beats, when they should be beat-linked (I rarely use ALL S/S, in lieu of parts S/S).

ALL S/S is a 'workaround', but I'd love an option (or default) to sync LFOs.

A possible solution (or added request)- is to Trigger/Sync the LFO to the "1" beat (by default would be fine!). Then I'd be living my best life.

Present workaround - having to manually ALL S/S on the "1". This is undesireable, as my aging eyes can baaaaaarely see the "1" (blue) count on the TEMPO counter. (i sense a new feature request (TEMPO indicator) coming . . . ) .

reference:
https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...hlight=LFO

Thanks for any thoughts on this . . .
-=rlr=-
aka FolkDub