Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob Bloos...
So, very excitedly received my MRCC and I can't for the life of me figure it out! Argh! 

What I would like to do:

In The Box
Use mutliple USB controllers for DAW VSTs via the MRCC
Have semi-permanent routing from DAW to Hardware synths

Out of the box
Use Hardware sequencers with hardware synths via the MRCC

Macbook Pro M1 Cubase Pro + Ableton Live

I would willingly pay someone to help me get this running as this box is the answer to my prayers but I am too stoopid to work this out for myself. 

If anyone is willing to help train and idiot please message me, I can't even save my ********* presets!!

Best festive wishes to you all!

AJ
Hey AJ, I can set up a zoom meeting and we can cover some of the questions you have. If you need more time than that, I may be able to arrange something. Send me an email at Support@conductivelabs.com with your timezone, and availability and I will find a time that works for us both and set up a meeting. Cheers,
Jesse
Thumbs Up 
Hi Jesse 

Will do, please also delete the duplicate post.

I'll be in touch directly and thanks for the super prompt response!

Regards

AJ
Hi Jesse

In order to keep this moving, and for the benefit of the community, the attached image is what I am looking to achieve. 

I will mail you separately.

Regards

AJ

I cannot thank Jesse enough for helping me, the issue was down to be misunderstanding how to select destination channels/ports now to update the firmware.

Jesse you are a legend I cannot thank you enough, top service!

Best wishes

AJ
Jesse - I really think a couple of detailed videos showing how to route USB and PC ports and having those videos as stickies here and on the website would solve a lot of new owner headaches. Text files and pix don't always work for some folks
(01-05-2023, 12:06 PM)oldgearguy Wrote: Jesse - I really think a couple of detailed videos showing  how to route USB and PC ports and having those videos as stickies here and on the website would solve a lot of new owner headaches.  Text files and pix don't always work for some folks

agree as a potential MRCC up coming buyer like my self
Good idea, I will throw some of these together. Thanks for the suggestion
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Good idea, I will throw some of these together. Thanks for the suggestion

did we ever get the video for this please trying to route my Arturia keylab mk2 to software in my pc and it has me stumped 

thanks
(01-11-2023, 09:39 PM)amiganut Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Good idea, I will throw some of these together. Thanks for the suggestion

did we ever get the video for this please trying to route my Arturia keylab mk2 to software in my pc and it has me stumped 

thanks

Hey Amiganut (ex A500 owner here F18 Interceptor FTW)

It's not obvious, you don't push-hold-and select the destination, you push so the input lights up, then let go, then select the port.

The midi inputs for each port are left to right so plug in the USB, then select midi-out 1 (far left) let go (it will stay green), then select the destination port (on the right). I think different colours on the LED settings would help to differentiate hardware inputs / outports from routing to ports. 

Regards

AJ