Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labels.. wtf?
Hi,

After finding a USB keyboard that works I spent 10 minutes entering/saving around 20 additional labels following the instructions to the letter.  Then when I came to use them in Assign Label I found that all the ones that were alphabetically after "J" were now gone even the ones that were already there like the KeyStep Pro and the NDLR. So I went back add re-added one of the missing ones (from the "T" range) and lo and behold, now all 4 of the "M" Labels were suddenly visible. But still a whole load missing. So I turned the unit off and on again, and tried again adding in a couple of Ts.... now all the N's reappeared but still not the 3 T's I had just rentered.

So I gave up - I can find no logic whatsoever in why this is happening. 

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks Huh
I had a similar problem over two years ago, using a much earlier firmware.  While I haven't played with this in a long time, I do recall it was resolved after updates.  Another possibility mentioned was a corrupted SD card, although that didn't apply in my case.  I posted a thread about it at the time.
Thumbs Up 
(10-19-2023, 02:20 AM)Dark Waves Wrote: I had a similar problem over two years ago, using a much earlier firmware.  While I haven't played with this in a long time, I do recall it was resolved after updates.  Another possibility mentioned was a corrupted SD card, although that didn't apply in my case.  I posted a thread about it at the time.
Thanks,

I'll see if I need to update the firmware... although I am a little 'firmware update shy" at the moment as 2 of my Behringer analogue clones are now toast stuck in DFU mode following failed firmware updates.  Lucking they are still under warranty but need to be shipped all the way back from the UK to Germany.. meaning no gear for at least 2 weeks.... that I can just about live with ( 2 out of 18 synths) but it I had to be without the MRCC for 2 weeks.. yikes!

(10-19-2023, 02:20 AM)Dark Waves Wrote: I had a similar problem over two years ago, using a much earlier firmware.  While I haven't played with this in a long time, I do recall it was resolved after updates.  Another possibility mentioned was a corrupted SD card, although that didn't apply in my case.  I posted a thread about it at the time.

Well.. looks like this could the case for me then - just checked my firmware version... 1.1.020!!!!!!! That might explain a few things.... As I mentioned on another post, I've been a little Firmware-update-shy over the last couple of years since 2 of my Behringer clone synths were toast after a failed update.

Lets up this isn't the case with my MRCC!

Thank you so much.. Just update the FW and all my previously inputted labels are all there!!!!!! Smile
Nice!  Glad I could help.