Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Scale Degrees ,Scale Aware
(04-29-2022, 10:45 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: "...but unfortunately the lack of any extra non volatile memory is preventing us from making many large scale changes to the way the NDLR functions for the most part."

Last week I discovered that the NDLR only has 8 'patch memories' to save complete setups. What this means is it has just fallen from grace as a live tool for me - 8 will be insufficient for a live show given how I employ NDLR in my studio. 

A suggestion was made indicating that I should search for a third-party app to perform such backups to mitigate against this limitation ... but this is somewhat redolent of the tape backup of my SH101 in the 1980's and something I'm no longer prepared to risk live. 

Clearly the lack of any available non-volatile memory is going to prove to be a serious limitation for the evolution of the v1 hardware, something I really did not anticipate ... and which makes something of a mockery of my recent feature request post! 

Let's hope any v2 variant has sufficiently more memory for such basic, perfunctory features and functionality. 

Cheers,
Steve.

Messages In This Thread
Make Scale Degrees ,Scale Aware - by phillwilson - 04-05-2022, 08:35 AM
RE: Make Scale Degrees ,Scale Aware - by Simon - 04-11-2022, 08:46 AM
RE: Make Scale Degrees ,Scale Aware - by SteveECrane - 11-06-2023, 05:32 PM