Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CME WIDI
I found this Synthtopia post where Conductive Labs replied:

Synthtopia

I am wondering how MRCC will integrate with CME WIDI and if multiple CME WIDI Masters are needed to do connections into the MRCC router (WIDI Masters on the synth midi ports and WIDI Masters on the MRCC Router)?
Still without answer - do anyone know does it work together? I'm interested too.
Anyone have CME Widi and checked if it work with MRCC?
Sorry I missed this one, I think Darryl was sent a Widi from those folks, I'll ask him!

(03-07-2022, 07:15 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Sorry I missed this one, I think Darryl was sent a Widi from those folks, I'll ask him!

Darryl says"...we've tried the WIDI Master DIN jack, WIDI Jack, and WIDI Bud Pro. The Bud Pro works in the USB host port and is a good way to connect to an iPad."
(03-07-2022, 07:15 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Sorry I missed this one, I think Darryl was sent a Widi from those folks, I'll ask him!

Darryl says"...we've tried the WIDI Master DIN jack, WIDI Jack, and WIDI Bud Pro. The Bud Pro works in the USB host port and is a good way to connect to an iPad."

Is "tried" mean it works? I have some other devices using BT, like nanoKay Studio which could be great to use via BT, that's why I consider DIN adapter (all usb ports are in use).
Yes, I believe that is exactly what that means.
I confirm, CME Widi Master works with MRCC. It's also important you can plug input/output plug to MIDI IN 4 and MIDI OUT 1 together, so it allows two-way communication.
Thank you for the confirmation! Glad to hear it's doing the thing.
unfortunately no joy with uHost Sad(((((
d3xd3x Wrote:unfortunately no joy with uHost Sad(((((

Why? What is problem?