Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modulation Destination = Global Tempo
Hello, One of my fav feature of any device is the ability to control the global midi clock via modulation, I am sure this introduces some design challenges that may or may not be possible to overcome given the NDLR architecture but this would be an amazing feature to add and Im sure others would love it as well.
If you have another device that you can use as master clock that accepts CC control of BPM you might be able to frankenstein together an experiment by using the Mod matrix to send CC to the device and then clock from the device to the NDLR?
(12-10-2021, 07:27 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: If you have another device that you can use as master clock that accepts CC control of BPM you might be able to frankenstein together an experiment by using the Mod matrix to send CC to the device and then clock from the device to the NDLR?

yes that sounds very frankensteinish! hah, cool idea. I really want to isolate the NDLR as my workspace clock so it would be cool to have the requested feature, I love sequencing in this way.