Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's the deal with pc drivers 13-16
If I read the manual right the PC in out has 12 configurable in/outs but my PC shows MRCC 1-16

What gives?
It looks like this may be a bug that was introduced with the newest firmware (unless it's intentional and I am just clueless). When Steve gets back from Vacay I'll see if he can figure out what's up, but in the mean time just use Ports 1 - 12 and all should be good.
Jesse
Steve took a look at this today and found and fixed the issue, he is also adding a setting so that you can add a letter to label the device if you attach two units to the same computer (so it would show up as MRCC 1-12A and MRCC 1-12B for instance). Theres still a little bit of glue to add to get it ready to release so I expect it should be available within the week.
Jesse
(11-05-2021, 01:59 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Steve took a look at this today and found and fixed the issue, he is also adding a setting so that you can add a letter to label the device if you attach two units to the same computer (so it would show up as MRCC 1-12A and MRCC 1-12B for instance). Theres still a little bit of glue to add to get it ready to release so I expect it should be available within the week.
Jesse

This is great news, and should prove very helpful.  So far I've settled on a routine of powering up the PC, then each MRCC in sequence, and then my DAW, and for the most part it's been consistent in keeping routing assignments in the DAW functional from session to session, although lately the device ID numbers have been reversed, which I haven't figured out.  So I'm looking forward to more reliable persistence of device IDs and paths.
perfect, so do we have physically now have 12 or 16 (12 midi + USB A/B/C/D) USB ports avail in DAW?