Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of mods of one type
Sad 
I have a question about the number of mods of one type (e.g. CC) for the whole MRCC. Is it possible that only 6 different modifiers of one type can be created in the entire configuration (not a single IN-OUT routing) ?

If this is true then this is a very small amount (if you consider that it has to support such a number of devices, including USB, which often without a computer you can not change anything and you need to do it on MRCC).

In some cases, I would like to use these 6 CC modifiers for only one device... and is this the end of the possibility of changing CC? I hope I'm wrong...   Huh
That is correct. There are 6 modifier variations per modifier type, as well as six modifier slots per routing. You can put any six modifier variations in those slots, and even use the same ones again, but there's only six variations possible for each type.
Jesse
Oh, this is first huge disappointment for me Sad 6 CC modifiers is half CC modifier per one of 12 outputs (while we use many cc per device) Sad It's totally not enough. I know I can use it in different connections, but this doesn't make any change. Different devices have different CC. Most terrible is when you using USB devices - for some there is no way to change CC or CH without computer. Only Breath and Bite controller use 4 CC, and if I create 4 CC mods, i can't use this device anywhere else if I would to use different mapping.

I was so excited to configure all devices it this week, but this makes everything is gone Sad

Now it's my most important request to create more possible mods per type. So powerful machine, but this is huge limit.

I keep in hope, thanks.