Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn off NoteOn control in Pattern Editor?
If I'm controlling the NDLR via another sequencer which is playing notes to sequence the Chord Degree, when I go into the Pattern Editor these notes mess up the pattern because the Pattern Editor uses NoteOn messages to set the values. I like that idea - but is there a way to disable this?

If you're controlling NDLR with another sequencer then you can't use the Pattern Editor as the NoteOn notes will mess up the pattern. If I stop my sequencer that's controlling the NDLR (so I can go into the Pattern Editor and edit it) I then can't hear what the Pattern will sound like as the sequencer has stopped running.

Angry
No way to turn this off at the moment, sorry. I'll ask the boss if we can make a boot menu option for this as I would love to see that myself.
Jesse
(07-18-2021, 09:23 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: No way to turn this off at the moment, sorry. I'll ask the boss if we can make a boot menu option for this as I would love to see that myself.
Jesse

Cool. Thanks.
Another +1 on this feature request. Came here to say the same thing - the note entry feature, while useful itself, messes up the ability to use an external sequencer, and simultaneously experiment with the pattern setup. Having an option either to disable it, or specify a different MIDI channel for note entry would be great.
(07-24-2021, 06:35 PM)KingKrog Wrote: Another +1 on this feature request. Came here to say the same thing - the note entry feature, while useful itself,  messes up the ability to use an external sequencer, and simultaneously experiment with the pattern setup. Having an option either to disable it, or specify a different MIDI channel for note entry would be great.

+1 also!

Cheers!
+1 for this request and I brought it up a while back but for some reason I can’t find the post.