Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just ordered one. (after just buying an NDLR)
Well, I've posted a few times recently about thoughts on my new (used) NDLR. I had a vague memory of seeing something on the site about a midi router something or other, but wasn't looking for one at the time and didn't pay attention.

Then a couple of days ago I watched a video by Andre LaFosse (he makes great instructional videos on the EDP looper) where he uses an old midman midi splitter along with a midi controller pedal. It did exactly what I was wanting with my (another recent acquistion) new old Echoplex Digital Pro.....the problem was that i wasn't finding anything with multiple midi ins, but was searching mostly for midi splitter, and some other things....obviously not the right ones.

So, on another forum, I asked if anything like that old midiman was available, and someone mentioned this......(funny how memory works in the mind/brain. So many gradations of remembering something).."OH YEAH - THAT THING".....

So, it looks like I'm going to post annoying questions in this sub forum also. This thing looks great.

oh yeah - what is the latest ETA on these? Looked like rather a long range? maybe I misinterpreted. I want mine NOW.
Great, we'll look forward to answering all those questions too! I'm glad to hear it!
So good news, you bought at exactly the right time to get one with minimal wait. We're currently fully stocked and filling back orders as fast as possible, we should be caught up in no time.
Jesse
Ha! Hey, Nelson. I too just ordered one. I’e continually pondered as to why something like this has not been available.
Kent!! Hi. Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday, but DHL screwed up. Waited around all day for it, but now it's supposed to arrive on Monday. This looks incredible - one of those devices where it will fit my specific intended use for it, and then I will find others!
Agreed. Exhausted with navigating the cryptic MTP A/V.
as long as i am still waiting the arrival of my MRCC, I will get in a jab at DHL.

DHL is awful. I've had problems with them before. It looks like they don't have enough drivers, and the drivers don't finish their routes. If they don't finish one day, it doesn't mean that they go to the places that they missed on the next day. It looks like they just hope to finish, and if they don't, you're out of luck.

Mine was out for delivery on Friday, yesterday, and again today. Their support doesn't have any info beyond what you can see in the tracking.

Isn't "express" supposed to mean something? (the last dhl package I got was actually delivered at 9:45 pm, so I suppose that there is some faint hope)