Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to expect delivery after a Backerkit order?
Hi all,

A NDLR user here, and soon (I hope) an MRCC user too. I ordered an MRCC last week via Backerkit. The CL website says that all new orders will be shipped in June 2021, but my card doesn't appear to have been charged yet, which suggests shipping might not be imminent.

Does anyone know what the situation is for latecomers like me? Are there plenty of MRCC units waiting to be dispatched this month, or is it possible they'll sell out and I might need to wait weeks/months for the next manufacturing batch to arrive?

Many thanks,
Ben
(06-21-2021, 02:31 AM)benstat Wrote: Hi all,

A NDLR user here, and soon (I hope) an MRCC user too. I ordered an MRCC last week via Backerkit. The CL website says that all new orders will be shipped in June 2021, but my card doesn't appear to have been charged yet, which suggests shipping might not be imminent.

Does anyone know what the situation is for latecomers like me? Are there plenty of MRCC units waiting to be dispatched this month, or is it possible they'll sell out and I might need to wait weeks/months for the next manufacturing batch to arrive?

Many thanks,
Ben
Hey Ben, 
Thanks for supporting the project! Last I heard the estimate for being caught up with pre-orders was for around the end of June, we were waiting on delivery of some enclosures from the silkscreeners' to complete the last round of assembly. If all goes well we should be shipping new orders early to mid July. 
Thanks again, 
Jesse
That's great news! Thanks for the update Jesse. I'm relieved we seem to be talking a few weeks rather than months (all being well, of course).
Be sure to follow the MRCC Kickstarter site. That's probably the easiest way to find manufacturing and delivery updates. And action shots of people working on them :-)

Here's the latest:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the...ts/3229134

If you sign up for the Backerkit MRCC mail list, you might get notified of these updates, but I'm not positive about that.