Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arp Velocity
I know the Arp screen is full, but if you could figure out how to add velocity control, that would be cool. Even a simple field, "Vel:" would be nice. The value could be standard MIDI range of 1-127, and "Played." The Played option would allow dynamics in the arp by passing along whatever velocity was used when instantiating the note. Right now it seems to always spit out 120 for the velocity. I can't figure out how to route this through a MOD to change the velocity, either.

HdK
(03-22-2021, 02:42 PM)House de Kris Wrote: I know the Arp screen is full, but if you could figure out how to add velocity control, that would be cool. Even a simple field, "Vel:" would be nice. The value could be standard MIDI range of 1-127, and "Played." The Played option would allow dynamics in the arp by passing along whatever velocity was used when instantiating the note. Right now it seems to always spit out 120 for the velocity. I can't figure out how to route this through a MOD to change the velocity, either.

HdK
Yeah, 
This makes a lot of sense. At the moment the only way to scale the velocity is be patching the MIDI out back through an input, I think. 
I'll get a Request for this logged
Jesse