Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chord Octave Quick Question
Yes and I'm grateful for your answer. I'm just investigating.

Emotion in electronic music comes from chords and modulation :-) and it is human controlled, mostly.

C Major could be the solution, thank you for pointing that out.

"greater flexibility makes for greater difficulty in use" - for me right now it's the opposite, I had to put sh*load of Ableton midi plugins and processors and even utilise some iOS midi processors and only this noodling project took me one week because I had to make a lot of workarounds. So my situation is difficult more than it should be and I need 3 machines just for arrangement to record some output. After that, my noodling was successful and thanks to strum function in NDLR pads section I found new inspiration.

I'm DJ and music producer (8 years), so I don't play any instrument and NDLR allows me to explore the limits of my creative ideas.

At one moment I was thinking I should use Scaler 2 VST plugin, but it is just for playing chords. I like on NDLR the live change of position and other variables.

But yes even for my simple use case I use NDLR to the limits (were even exploring modulation matrix) and it is difficult. So in the end I had to use some form of a hybrid setup. If NDLR would be expandable using some plugins or I could code my own behavior, that would be the best solution. I would make more suitable version for contemporary dance music and my daily job is software development.

Messages In This Thread
Chord Octave Quick Question - by Cyberluke - 01-25-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Chord Octave Quick Question - by Cyberluke - 01-26-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Chord Octave Quick Question - by Cyberluke - 01-27-2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Chord Octave Quick Question - by Steve - 01-29-2021, 07:31 AM