Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NDLR is pretty much the best thing in the world
I don't have a problem or anything; I just wanted to say that I've been looking for something like the NDLR for years, and this thing does everything I want it to and then some. I'm really impressed with the features and couldn't be happier with this thing. Thank you, Conductive Labs, for this product. If you were a woman in my demographic range, I'd totally ask you out.
-Mike
(12-26-2020, 04:47 PM)spookycave Wrote: I don't have a problem or anything; I just wanted to say that I've been looking for something like the NDLR for years, and this thing does everything I want it to and then some. I'm really impressed with the features and couldn't be happier with this thing. Thank you, Conductive Labs, for this product. If you were a woman in my demographic range, I'd totally ask you out.
-Mike

yeah man, same here. I've been trying out different iPad apps to pull off SOME of the things NDLR can do, but they either don't really work, or are buggy....etc.....

To have everything I want in one box, that works, is intuitive and laid out the way it is. Damn. Yeah, product of the year maybe for me. In a year of great products.......
Thank you very much! We like it too. It grew into something much more feature rich than we anticipated, but that's what makes it endless fun. There's always something new to try.

For instance, set the PAD Spread to 4 (random) so pressing the same chord button as the current playing chord will alter the voicing.
Using the modulation matrix, you can use a MIDI keyboard's aftertouch to control a parameter such as PAD Range, so the harder you press a key the more (or less) PAD notes that will play.

Enjoy!
(01-05-2021, 04:04 PM)Darryl Wrote: Thank you very much! We like it too. It grew into something much more feature rich than we anticipated, but that's what makes it endless fun. There's always something new to try.

For instance, set the PAD Spread to 4 (random) so pressing the same chord button as the current playing chord will alter the voicing.
Using the modulation matrix, you can use a MIDI keyboard's aftertouch to control a parameter such as PAD Range, so the harder you press a key the more (or less) PAD notes that will play.

Enjoy!

Great tip ! And totally agreee, this little box is so great to play ! with a Keystep Pro and a MC-707 + some analog gear, i can do allmost anything i want Smile