Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Monastic Garden
One day, a monk was cultivating some medicinal herbs for himself and his brothers of the order in the monastic garden.
The monk had discovered something glorious in these herbs, and shared it with his brethren that evening, to which they all achieved a sense of transcendence.
The next morning, his brothers awoke to find their fellow monk to have gone missing. They searched the monastery high and low; until they proceeded outside to the garden to see if the monk was preparing another batch of herbs for a return journey in splendor.
When the his brothers arrived at the garden’s gate entrance, they saw not their monk, who had voluntarily chosen to live his life out in contemplation, having hitherto left behind the pleasures of society. But, in his place, a small stone statue in the what could only be described as its perfect form of what he unearthed that day.

Honor the plant ?

All music was created from various modules in VCV Rack and from various softsynths, all controlled by the NDLR, then edited in Logic Pro X.
All video was created from various copyright free clips from the Internet Archive website, then further manipulated using the Hyperspektiv app, all the Edited in iMovie.

Click Here for Monastic Garden on YouTube
I enjoyed this track. Thanks for sharing!
Wink 
(09-15-2020, 01:01 PM)WaltCollinsMusic Wrote: I enjoyed this track. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for listening! I can't wait to make more and check out other fellow NDLR's like yourself.
Thanks for sharing this song it's cool and I was searching for it some time ago and this was useful. Plants were always a good symbol in the literature all over the world this is why I like them very much and I even made a little garden at my house in Texas. Even if it's small and has only about 25 m2 it needs a lot of attention and care and very often I don't have time to take care of it. I bought a lot of tools to take care of it and the best thing what I bought and what I needed most were garden shears and not simply garden shares which will destroy only after one week but one of the best model you can find.
(10-20-2020, 11:08 AM)EmmaKerr72qXw Wrote: Thanks for sharing this song it's cool and I was searching for it some time ago and this was useful. Plants were always a good symbol in the literature all over the world this is why I like them very much and I even made a little garden at my house in Texas. Even if it's small and has only about 25 m2 it needs a lot of attention and care and very often I don't have time to take care of it. I bought a lot of tools to take care of it and the best thing what I bought and what I needed most were garden shears and not simply garden shares which will destroy only after one week but one of the best model you can find.

Thank you for listening!
(08-08-2020, 04:28 PM)secretstairsrecords Wrote: One day, a monk was cultivating some medicinal herbs for himself and his brothers of the order in the monastic garden.
The monk had discovered something glorious in these herbs, and shared it with his brethren that evening, to which they all achieved a sense of transcendence.
The next morning, his brothers awoke to find their fellow monk to have gone missing. They searched the monastery high and low; until they proceeded outside to the garden to see if the monk was preparing another batch of herbs for a return journey in splendor.
When the his brothers arrived at the garden’s gate entrance, they saw not their monk, who had voluntarily chosen to live his life out in contemplation, having hitherto left behind the pleasures of society. But, in his place, a small stone statue in the what could only be described as its perfect form of what he unearthed that day.

Honor the plant ?

All music was created from various modules in VCV Rack and from various softsynths, all controlled by the NDLR, then edited in Logic Pro X.
All video was created from various copyright free clips from the Internet Archive website, then further manipulated using the Hyperspektiv app, all the Edited in iMovie.

Wow - Really amazing Original musical journey that would fit right inside the mind of Sphongle.. Its where I'm heading with soundbites in the mix. Lovely story that got me a big smile today. Keep going.
(09-17-2021, 05:25 AM)OnMyWayHome Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 04:28 PM)secretstairsrecords Wrote: One day, a monk was cultivating some medicinal herbs for himself and his brothers of the order in the monastic garden.

Honor the plant ?

Wow - Really amazing Original musical journey that would fit right inside the mind of Sphongle.. Its where I'm heading with soundbites in the mix. Lovely story that got me a big smile today. Keep going.
Thank you very much. That is a wonderful compliment to receive. Your comment is a motivator to keep creating. Enjoy your NDLR journey. It can be a fun one!
I was worried all the tracks would sound like mine... then I heard yours... HOLY TITS!