Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menu 4 Rhythm Editor for gate length
(08-08-2020, 06:29 PM)james@ticalun.net Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 04:04 PM)Darryl Wrote: Its a fundamental limitation with the architecture of the code. The NDLR turns notes off only when there are new notes to turn on. There's no timer method for note gates, so it would be a significant rework of the code to get a gate length. We've been working on The NDLR code for a couple of years now, and this is something we would also like to have, but right now we are prioritizing bug fixes as we are heads down on new product development. Once the new product is launched we can circle around to see about getting some new features implemented.

This is quite frankly, a fairly significant problem. Every analog mono synth will have issues with this as the envelopes will not retrigger on each step which renders them useless with NDLR. If it isn't possible to make it editable, the default gate really shouldn't be 100%. 

James

Is there a way to implement slides by inverting the logic so that notes overlap (gate longer than 100%)?
I agree gates should be less than 100% in general, and I am wondering if that’s why I get so many hung notes when working w the NDLR?

Messages In This Thread
Menu 4 Rhythm Editor for gate length - by Stalker - 02-03-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Menu 4 Rhythm Editor for gate length - by shagghie - 09-06-2020, 03:52 PM