Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CC Remap not working as intended
(09-02-2024, 07:13 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: All mods are done in series, so when you are remapping a CC, it is doing that, then passes it to the next mod. Can you remap it to an unused CC that doesn't matter instead of trying to swap the CC destinations? That might be your best bet.

I dont know why your forum doesn't notify me of responses on any threads, I don't get the email, I have checked spam and junk. It just doesn't send notifications, I get lots of forum updates from other places though.

Cc 0 and 32 are specifically for bank messages. Some devices want cc 0, some want cc 32, some want both. This device only wants cc 0, but the sending device sends bank on cc32 (which needs remapped to cc0 in cc scale mrcc function) and also sends cc0 at the same time to change PC Banks. Unfortunately I can not simply exclude cc0 from this output in the MRCC tools, and I can not remap cc0 to another as I need it for banks. the MRCC cc remap would be useful to have the ability to treat a cc remap as exclusive. Meaning the remap does not pass to the next mod for that type of modification, so cc remaps could be exclusive which would then allow receiving cc32 and remapping to cc0 and outputting to device from there, and then separately receiving cc0, remapping to cc any and outputting from to device from there, or better yet, cc exclude modifier so unnecessary cc data isn't saturating the midi bandwidth.

Messages In This Thread
CC Remap not working as intended - by ekkomouse - 07-31-2024, 06:09 AM
RE: CC Remap not working as intended - by ekkomouse - 09-29-2024, 05:40 AM