Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transpose Mod just does nothing
(11-15-2023, 08:08 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Thank you Marcus, I will see if I can get Steve to take a look at what's happening in the code. The bit about it working for a moment seems important, thank you for passing that along. I'll report back here once we find out what's happening.

Thanks. I also updated now to the newest firmware MRCC_v1.1.075_08-23-2023 and the issue still remains. 

But when I first set to factory preset, then updating the firmware, routing the ports, adding TP1 Mod and change the transpose number, it works for some seconds. But then goes back to normal transpose.

What is different this time is the transposed note, I played still holding down while I do nothing on the piano. Removing the transpose mod does nothing and the note still is pressed down in the MRCC. Seems like the note is frozen in some way.
But when I find the note on the piano and press it again, it stops. It's happening right after the last second it works and when I have a note pressed down at the same moment while transposing. 

Maybe this information helps in the debugging process Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transpose Mod just does nothing - by Marcus Universe - 12-02-2023, 06:04 AM