Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: USB compatible (or not) devices list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Roland um-one mk2 usb midi cable. Tested this with a few devices and all seemed fine. So this is a nice thing to have around to add more 5 pin midi devices if you don't need all the usb ports.
(06-27-2023, 04:46 PM)Archon Wrote: [ -> ]Roland um-one mk2 usb midi cable.  Tested this with a few devices and all seemed fine.  So this is a nice thing to have around to add more 5 pin midi devices if you don't need all the usb ports.

Good to know, thanks!
Tested this one today and as far as I can tell works as well as the roland one. So here is a cheaper option. I would probably recommend the roland one over this for the long haul though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0719V8MX1?psc...ct_details
Thanks so much for checking back in with the update.
Sequential REV2: Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by midi in/out
Sequential PRO3:  Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by midi in/out . 
Elektron Model Cycles:  Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by midi in/out .
Yamaha MO8: Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by midi in /out.
Moog Minitaur: Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by midi in using external keyboard.
Akai MPC One: All USB Ports are recognized and displayed -  Recording notes and playback notes on all synths and sync as master clock by USB Host works no problems
Hydrasynth Explorer: Recording notes and playback notes and sync works - proofed by USB.
Eventide H90: Sync using USB works

using:  MRCC_v1.1.071 Official Release

Here is the proof: https://youtu.be/62lirGlQF4Y
I've had no problem using my Torso T-1. Sends clocks, start/stop, and notes. Receives clock and start/stop.

I noticed Arturia Beatstep (non-Pro) is not on the list. This device works as expected as well.

I initially had my Midicake ARP hooked up via USB and it appeared to work. I'm now using it via 5-pin DIN due to lack of USB ports on MRCC. Can check at a later date to fully test if needed.
Waldorf iridium - working over USB host
electron analog rytm - working
Polyend play - working under midi jack
Hey Joao,
Thank you for contributing to the compatibility tracking! I see you mention the Elektron Rytm and Polyend Play, I would like to clarify that we're hoping to confirm just devices working (or not) over the USB host connection on the MRCC. If your testing provides results for either of these devices over USB host port please let me know, and if not, maybe let's remove them from the results until we get a chance to test them in that capacity. Glad to hear the Iridium is working!
From what I see, Oxi One is listed as compatible. I recently connected Oxi to MRCC, but I had the impression that Oxi was only receiving a signal (stop/start), but not sending anything via USB midi. I tried several settings and thought the situation was the same as with the SQ-64.
Could someone confirm that the Oxi One USB connection works both ways?
Oxi works fine on 3 usb lanes. Both for clock and note on/off
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6