Conductive Labs Support Forum

Full Version: USB compatible (or not) devices list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Waldorf Iridium works over USB as well.
(08-11-2021, 06:10 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: [ -> ]I think it bears mentioning that in order to say a device works, we should be able to plug it into the unit and power cycle it without issue. It may be worth giving that a shot on these "works" devices to see how they hold up.

Yesterday I tested a couple of devices, including the power-cycle test: 
  • Squarp Pyramid MK2 (OS 4.02): USB MIDI in and out work reliably, also after power-cycles  
  • MFB Dominion Club (v1.05): not working - receives MIDI after first connection to a host port, but once either the device is unplugged, or the device or the MRCC is power-cycled, it no longer connects reliably. No entry for the USB device is added to the labels.
  • Waldorf Blofeld (v1.25): exactly the same as Dominion Club
  • Elektron Syntakt (v1.01): no connection detected, no MIDI data sent or received
  • Elektron Digitakt  (v1.30B): no connection detected, no MIDI data sent or received
  • Elektron Digitone (v1.032a): no connection detected, no MIDI data sent or received

My MRCC is on version 1.1.052.
I'm having great success with the Waldorf M connected to a usb port.
can anyone report if this midi controllers work?
fader fox uc4,
midi fighter twister
novation launchpad mini mk3
According to the tracker:
https://conductivelabs.com/mrcc-usb-host...y-tracker/

the fader fox EC4 works with the MRCC host ports, so I would say it's a good bet the uc4 would work.
The novation launchpad mini we tested was a mk1 and had issues, but worked with the cable that comes with the device. I have a MK3 mini but I couldn't track it down to test it, so I'll try it once it's been located and report back.
We haven't tested the MIDI fighter yet
Midi twister is working as well. With usb two-way communication, it even show status of cc parameters (led status, when changed by other controller).
(12-21-2022, 09:15 AM)User Wrote: [ -> ]Midi twister is working as well. With usb two-way communication, it even show status of cc parameters (led status, when changed by other controller).

thanks for let know the the midi fighter twister is working
I was able to find my launchpad mini MK3 and it works with the USB host ports.
(12-25-2022, 01:14 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to find my launchpad mini MK3 and it works with the USB host ports.

thanks
I can confirm faderfox uc4,midi fighter twister, launchpad mini mk3 works 100%
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6