Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cello samples Pack and VST for FL Studio
Nice to meet you all, guys. I can't find a decent cello sound, so I'd appreciate it if someone advised me one. Have no idea, maybe there are some brand packs from Cremona like this, or maybe Polstein cello sample libs. anyway, I don't like the ones from orchestra libs, so if you've worked with specific cello ones, let me know
(06-02-2020, 08:47 PM)BlestFingers Wrote: Nice to meet you all, guys. I can't find a decent cello sound, so I'd appreciate it if someone advised me one. Have no idea, maybe there are some brand packs from Cremona like this, or maybe Polstein cello sample libs. anyway, I don't like the ones from orchestra libs, so if you've worked with specific cello ones, let me know
I haven't used it myself but Spitfire Audio is an extremely good sample set creator and do some amazing work curating multi-sampled orchestral instruments. I would recommend researching them a little, as they definitely have done a string pack.
They make free sound libraries too from time to time, so keep your eyes out for one that may fit the bill.

Another option is one of the sample libraries like splice, where you are able to subscribe to get access to packs regularly.
It's been a while since I have gone shopping for any vsts but KVR audio used to be a good place to find info about vsts and get reviews as well as info about free plugins. It may or may not still be a good source, but it's worth a look.

Good luck!
Jesse
(06-02-2020, 08:47 PM)BlestFingers Wrote: Nice to meet you all, guys. I can't find a decent cello sound, so I'd appreciate it if someone advised me one. Have no idea, maybe there are some brand packs from Cremona like this, or maybe Polstein cello sample libs. anyway, I don't like the ones from orchestra libs, so if you've worked with specific cello ones, let me know

Heya BlestFingers,

I rather enjoy orchestration, and to compose full-on orchestration style compositions! 

If you're looking for "real-sounding" sources for such I would highly recommend saving for either Sonivox collections or buying EastWest. Everything else will be a waste of money, and you'll eventually buy 1 of these. 

Be a great day