Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
any way to preorder?
I want in on the pre-order too!
(11-03-2020, 08:23 AM)enok Wrote: I want in on the pre-order too!

Subscribe to this thread, and once we start sales we will announce here, and you should be able to elect to receive an email.
Jesse
Ohhhhh I love my NDLR and just heard about this. When is this being delivered to backers?
(11-20-2020, 11:16 PM)Electro Something Wrote: Ohhhhh I love my NDLR and just heard about this.  When is this being delivered to backers?

Its taken us a long time to get this far, but we are pushing hard to get the first units to Kickstarter backers before Chinese New Year, week of February 5th. That means, new orders will ship after Chinese New Year, probably 2nd week of March.
Hi Everyone, these machines are pure genius.

People keep referring to the NDLR here, but the thread is about MRCC, right?

Anyway, I would like to buy/pre-order the MRCC, where should I go?
See four messages up Smile Subscribe to thread and wait.
Thumbs Up 
(12-02-2020, 02:11 AM)robrain Wrote: See four messages up Smile Subscribe to thread and wait.

Thanks robrain. Question to myself and to the world: can I wait until then? Huh Wink
Rainbow 
We just opened the Backerkit MRCC pre-order store! I think we have everything setup correctly, but if you want to be one of the first to try it, give it a shot and let us know how it goes and what questions you have.

MRCC Pre-Orders

The current estimated date for shipping pre-orders is late March 2021. While we really appreciate your excitement for MRCC, we're excited too, please understand that this is a product that is still in development. Though we've crossed the threshold and are ordering the parts for production, we still have to get everything dialed in. If you are at all concerned about the delivery date, please wait to order until we have units in stock. We will be selling them on our website at that time, probably for just a little more $$.

We are racing to make 250 units for our Kickstarter contributors before Chinese New Year, which starts February 5th in China. Once their holiday starts, nothing gets done for a about 3 weeks and there's a backlog of work to catch up on afterwards. Kickstarter backers, please don't order at the pre-order store, you will get a survey with an offer for add-ons before we start shipping, and rack ears are included with your Perk.

On Backerkit, credit cards are processed by Stripe. I believe they only charge your card once we've indicated that we are ready to ship. We've made shipping $35, plus $5 for an accessory or two. We'll be covering a portion of the shipping cost depending on the destination. We will ship with a method that provides tracking. We ship from our Hong Kong based fulfillment partner. Outside the USA, you will be responsible for import tax, duty or VAT. Check with your Customs website for import rules and fees. 

Check out the FAQs on Backerkit...

We'll provide updates on our progress here!

All the best,
Darryl and Steve!
Heart 
Great. Pre-ordered. Getting serial # 1 would be nice!  Big Grin Just kidding. I know I’m late to the show.
(12-07-2020, 12:01 AM)Eamoex Wrote: Great. Pre-ordered. Getting serial # 1 would be nice!  Big Grin Just kidding. I know I’m late to the show.

Great, thank you!