Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
any way to preorder?
(12-07-2020, 01:37 AM)Darryl Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 12:01 AM)Eamoex Wrote: Great. Pre-ordered. Getting serial # 1 would be nice!  Big Grin Just kidding. I know I’m late to the show.

Great, thank you!

Hello from Germany,
I tried to pre - order too but I have no card.
A Papal option would be nice.
Best wishes to all of you,
Ralf
(12-15-2020, 02:59 AM)Pinballjunkie Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 12:01 AM)Eamoex Wrote: Great. Pre-ordered. Getting serial # 1 would be nice!  Big Grin Just kidding. I know I’m late to the show.

Great, thank you!

Hello from Germany,
Ralf

Hi Ralf,
I just assumed we were taking PayPal on this, but I checked and it looks like that isn't a payment option. I know we accept PayPal for other stuff, so I will talk with Darryl and see if there's a way to do that for you.
Hold tight and I'll report back shortly.
Jesse

Great, thank you!

Hello from Germany,
Ralf

Hi Ralf,
I just assumed we were taking PayPal on this, but I checked and it looks like that isn't a payment option. I know we accept PayPal for other stuff, so I will talk with Darryl and see if there's a way to do that for you.
Jesse

I ran it by Darryl, and he's going to see if it's possible to add PayPal as a payment option manually. I'll post back once I get word.
J
(12-16-2020, 06:57 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Great, thank you!

Hello from Germany,
Ralf

Hi Ralf,
Jesse

I ran it by Darryl, and he's going to see if it's possible to add PayPal as a payment option manually. I'll post back once I get word.
J

That would be super, thank you.
Ralf
Hi, I looked into using PayPal for pre-orders and its not something we can support. The problem is PayPal policy, which essentially forbids pre-orders. If someone made a pre-order and did not receive the product within 20~30 days, PayPal could suspend our account. This is why crowdfunding platforms do not normally support PayPal payments. When pre-ordering on Backerkit with a credit card, they don't charge the card until the shipping schedule is set. However, they may reserve the funds or check the validity of the credit card.

So what we can do is, 20 days before we begin shipping MRCC we can open pre-sales on our store using PayPal. We will announce it here, Facebook and our other social network accounts. We really appreciate everyone's excitement for MRCC, we're excited too! We will make enough on the first run so there won't be much of a wait even if your order comes later in the queue.
Hi Darryl, thank you, I will be there. Smile
I would also like to use PayPal to preorder when it is possible to do so. Thanks!