Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When wil NDLR Batch 3E be available
Hi,
I missed the NDLR campaign but I really want one.  When will the next batch be released for reserving/ordering?

Regards

Chris SWift
Oops, did not realize the last perk had sold out. I've added Batch 3E. These batches are just groups of 100 units so we can more easily keep track of them. We're making lots more, but the backlog is about 400 units and it will take a couple weeks to fill them all. So I would expect around end of June for new orders to ship.
Hi there

Im new into this indiegogo and dont know how it works, but if i would like to buy this great NDLR shall i just Click “get this perk”  batch 3F and pay the 329 usd?
(06-23-2020, 11:08 AM)Lovelight Wrote: Hi there

Im new into this indiegogo and dont know how it works, but if i would like to buy this great NDLR shall i just Click “get this perk”  batch 3F and pay the 329 usd?
Hi Lovelight,
thank you for your interest in the NDLR! To answer your question, yes, to purchase a NDLR you select "get this perk" on Indiegogo and then complete the order form on the following page. This production run of NDLR is about to begin shipping, but as there have been over 550 preorders, it will likely be a few weeks before orders purchased today will ship. You should get a confirmation email shortly afterwards, and if it doesn't show up, check your spam folder, they occasionally get sent there.
Thanks for reaching out, and if you have any issues feel free to reach out here or via email at support@conductivelabs.com.
All the best,
Jesse