Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exotic/custom scales?
Could we get some exotic scales or a way to add custom scales? I'd like some Kojin Koshi, Hirajoshi, etc. flavors to choose from Smile
At this time that isn't something that's available on NDLR, but it's on our radar. I'll add it to the feature requests list formally and try to find out more info this week.
Thanks,
Jesse
Thumbs Up 
I second that emotion.

Patiently awaiting my NDLR....
Please, Please, Please, Please,

Especially add Jazz Minor scale !
(07-31-2020, 04:36 PM)Dhub Wrote: Please, Please, Please, Please,

Unfortunately this seems to be one of the requests where we've hit a physical limit due to memory. I have it in the list but at this point we don't have a good way to make it happen. I'll definitely post an update here if we figure out a solution.
Jesse
(08-02-2020, 02:47 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 04:36 PM)Dhub Wrote: Please, Please, Please, Please,

Unfortunately this seems to be one of the requests where we've hit a physical limit due to memory. I have it in the list but at this point we don't have a good way to make it happen. I'll definitely post an update here if we figure out a solution.
Jesse

what about replacing the preset modes with our own custom modes?
I know this thread hasn't been looked at in a while, but I was just thinking about this problem. Maybe there is a way to use the existing scales, but offset a specific degree? This came up because I was wanting to noodle around in mixolydian flat6. It would be great to just load up the mixolydian scale, and offset the sixth degree down by a half step...

I don't know if listing an offset for one or two degrees would fit into the memory constraints you have, but I imagine it would have a smaller memory footprint due to it only would require storing the degree offset of a preexisting scale, while giving some additional flexibility.