Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start/stop don't pass MIDI-Through
(01-29-2020, 01:06 PM)DanS Wrote: Hey Jesse,

thanks for your reply. I've managed to get a working setup running somehow using my own teensy-midi box. From programming that one I remember that passing through Midi Start/Stop and Clock with Arduino/Teensy was extremely simple. That's why I'm surprised that it's not a simple setting on the NDLR. Also as all other machines I know do that by default.
Bit much to ask customers to invest another $100+ on a midi interpreter or switch their computers/ipads back on when trying to be hardware only - just to get their start/stop merged back in.

Not trying to being confrontational, just struggling to understand the thought process on this one. Especially as apart from that issue I really like the machine.
DanS, glad to hear you were able cobble something together without having to shell out extra cash. My point in bringing up other solutions was strictly pragmatic, I can't put a date on a software update and I just wanted to get your kit up and working the way you want it ASAP. 

If you're up to it I'd love to have a rundown on how your solution is set up. I think it may be something other folks could find useful, too. 
Take care,
Jesse
Hi All,
Just uploaded a new FW beta  v1.1.064 with a new MIDI Start/Stop/Continue "THRU" feature update.

Let us know if this helps (or breaks) anything! 

Steve & Darryl & Jesse
Thanks for the update. Still having issues.
I replied here: https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...235&page=4