Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug in Pattern editor - value change
Hello,

I tried searching for if this bug is already documented, but couldn't find anything.

I updated to the latest release (from december) yesterday and noticed that it's no longer possible in the rhythm pattern-editor to scroll counter-clockwise from Rest to Tie to 127,126... etc. The only direction that is possible to go from Rest is clockwise to 1,2,3.. 

For me this is quite a big problem and really breaks the workflow of this amazing little machine. Being able in 1 step to go from Rest to Tie is so much more convenient than to scroll through 128 steps when trying out patterns, especially as I'm using it to trigger a CV-gate where only note on, off and slide matter (value 1-127 are the same to me). 

Keep up the good work Smile
(02-26-2020, 04:10 AM)mog_se Wrote: Hello,

I tried searching for if this bug is already documented, but couldn't find anything.

I updated to the latest release (from december) yesterday and noticed that it's no longer possible in the rhythm pattern-editor to scroll counter-clockwise from Rest to Tie to 127,126... etc. The only direction that is possible to go from Rest is clockwise to 1,2,3.. 

For me this is quite a big problem and really breaks the workflow of this amazing little machine. Being able in 1 step to go from Rest to Tie is so much more convenient than to scroll through 128 steps when trying out patterns, especially as I'm using it to trigger a CV-gate where only note on, off and slide matter (value 1-127 are the same to me). 

Keep up the good work Smile
Thanks for pointing that out mog_se, I had noticed that as well. I will make sure I filled out a bug report for it and let you know when it has been addressed in a FW update. 
Jesse Johannesen