Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sept 2023 batch
Any idea when the September 2023 NDLR batch will arrive and shipped ? Cool
from https://www.facebook.com/ConductiveLabs

"The NDLRs are arriving this week. We'll start shipping them as soon as possible but most should be out the door by end of next week. If you made a backorder at conductivelabs.com, look for a mail from 'trackmyshipment.co' which will be sent once it's scanned by the carrier."
Hopefully thats up to date, cos i sent 2 mails thru their support form and never get an anwer. Not impressed…
Thx
NDLRs arrived this week (way earlier than we thought) and we're packing them up to ship out to the pre-orders now. You should get an email from track my shipment once it's on it's way. I heard the Email form on the order site isn't getting through, so if you need any assistance with your order please feel free to send me an email at Support@conductivelabs.com and I can help get things sorted out for you.
Jesse
Yep thNks, i received the shipping information today. Should arrived next week. Thxagainfor the feedback
Yep. My NDLR v2  just arrived via DHL.  Nice packaging and presentation all around. 
I now have to find some good  online tutorials!
My ndlr v2 pop at my french door yesterday.
First jam yesterday night went like a breeze, the device interface is more intuitive than i've originally thought.
That's a lot of fun !

Thank you ;)
I don't know why, but it just makes me happy that people are receiving NDLRs again. Perhaps it's because I want others to experience the joy of playing with this fun box. Anyway, congrats Conductive Labs!
Hi,

Arrived home yesterday, ordered from Thomann, just the time to realize that the encoder 4 was defective. He left today.