Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chord button functionality?
I could have sworn I was using chord buttons to preview chords without having to start the pad part, but now they don't do anything except change the chord type. I've tried resetting everything (even though it doesn't seem to have wiped out previously saved chord sequences, midi channel settings, etc?).  It seems to work fine other than that so am I imagining a feature that doesn't exist? Also, would expect a factory reset to completely erase previous settings.
(01-05-2020, 01:54 PM)asteralesmusic Wrote: I could have sworn I was using chord buttons to preview chords without having to start the pad part, but now they don't do anything except change the chord type. I've tried resetting everything (even though it doesn't seem to have wiped out previously saved chord sequences, midi channel settings, etc?).  It seems to work fine other than that so am I imagining a feature that doesn't exist? Also, would expect a factory reset to completely erase previous settings.

sounds like your Shift button is latched
(01-06-2020, 04:57 AM)racecube Wrote: sounds like your Shift button is latched

Ah - thanks for the reply! Thought I went through the manual fairly well but don't recognize that feature/function. I'll look again but is that a setting or a button combo to un-latch? Can it be un-latched?
The parts do not play unless the part is started. So, you should only get notes out when one of the parts are playing.
(01-06-2020, 11:50 AM)Darryl Wrote: The parts do not play unless the part is started. So, you should only get notes out when one of the parts are playing.

Hmm, ok, weird. Not home at the moment, maybe I was using the chord sequencer... I know when I was trying to figure it out, I could "audition" chords but they just held out after the chord button was pressed. So, acted as a toggle on/off versus the "latched" behavior I'm experiencing now. I'm 99% sure I was at one time able to press a chord button, hear the chord play, but it would only sound when the button was depressed. Can't remember if the part was playing (obviously it probably was).