Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
by luck I live
Music 
totally edited and composed.  the backbone is the NDLR.  basically how I came up with this song. I'm using bloefeld, minilogue, slim Phatty, sub Phatty, elektron keys and Rytm. going into various preamps and what not

thanks for listening

by luck I live
Really nice work with a big dynamic range, I think that's the best approach with the NDLR...record the midi and edit it into shape. You have some nice gear to choose from and it really shows with the tones. Reminds a bit of royksopp tonally.
(12-16-2019, 05:59 PM)MKS30 Wrote: Really nice work with a big dynamic range, I think that's the best approach with the NDLR...record the midi and edit it into shape. You have some nice gear to choose from and it really shows with the tones. Reminds a bit of royksopp tonally.
Thanks.  I recorded the instruments live and then I chopped it all up.  What I love about the ndlr is getting to use all the synths at once.  I like to record but I don’t like spending the time hooking up individual synths in the daw as I find myself more engineering and not writing.  With the ndlr it’s hook it up, have a go, record, and then fine tune.  So much fun
Really sweet track, thanks for sharing it!
(12-16-2019, 10:28 PM)Darryl Wrote: Really sweet track, thanks for sharing it!
Thank you