Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ndlr need your help
Good Afternoon Everyone. I'm bad at ndlr

I would be very grateful if someone could offer step-by-step instructions.

Thanks

I would be very grateful if you would tell me more about it
You will have to be more specific. Which part do you need help with? Have you got MIDI ports and channels configured yet? That's the first thing to do, so it can make sounds.
Wink 
(12-05-2019, 01:46 AM)Darryl Wrote: You will have to be more specific. Which part do you need help with? Have you got MIDI ports and channels configured yet? That's the first thing to do, so it can make sounds.
thanks I already figured it out
on that note...I have to change those Midi settings every time...no biggie but is it possible to have the ndlr remember 'em?
(12-06-2019, 04:58 AM)MrPipes Wrote: on that note...I have to change those Midi settings every time...no biggie but is it possible to have the ndlr remember 'em?

Setup page 3, you can save the setup in slot 1-8 by selecting the target slot, then pressing shift+encoder (top right one, I think). Mine are loaded at startup - I cant remember if it loads the first slot or the last one you saved (I'm not near my ndlr to check!)
MarkH

[Image: gGzCVFp.jpg]
Yep, its loads the last one you loaded or saved.
(12-08-2019, 09:29 PM)Darryl Wrote: Yep, its loads the last one you loaded or saved.
Hey Darryl, now that I have the NDLR, would this device be the right one to use as a midi splitter? Thanks.  Jeet

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/...hrough-box
(12-09-2019, 10:37 AM)Jeet Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 09:29 PM)Darryl Wrote: Yep, its loads the last one you loaded or saved.
Hey Darryl, now that I have the NDLR, would this device be the right one to use as a midi splitter? Thanks.  Jeet

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/...hrough-box

Jeet,
Depending on your setup you can use The NDLR MIDI Out-A to synth #1 (that has a "MIDI Thru" port on it), and then plug the synth #2 MIDI-In to synth #1 MIDI Thur port.   This can be repeated, daisy-chaining all four synths.  Or do the same using The NDLR MIDI Out-B to synth #3 and so forth.

On page 27 in the manual it shows a diagram.

Steve