Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FH-2 and NDLR eurorack integration?
Is anyone using an FH-2 to interface their NDLR with their eurorack?   Ive had an FH-2 for a while but it remains an enigma to me, especially programming the settings and presets with the web config tool.  Would anyone be willing to share a screenshot or two of the web config page for successful mono or poly implementation of their NDLR?  There are so many options/menus/dropdown boxes that I find it difficult to know exactly what I might be controlling or turning on/off. I’m just looking for an example that works so I can learn from and build my own.   Any help would be much appreciated!
(02-19-2021, 12:46 PM)Louvtlo Wrote: Is anyone using an FH-2 to interface their NDLR with their eurorack?   Ive had an FH-2 for a while but it remains an enigma to me, especially programming the settings and presets with the web config tool.  Would anyone be willing to share a screenshot or two of the web config page for successful mono or poly implementation of their NDLR?  There are so many options/menus/dropdown boxes that I find it difficult to know exactly what I might be controlling or turning on/off. I’m just looking for an example that works so I can learn from and build my own.   Any help would be much appreciated!

I don't have the FH2 but I've done a little bit of this sort of thing for the CV.ocd. If you tell me what you would like to be able to do with it and I may be able take a look at the configuration web app. I can't make any guarantees, but it couldn't hurt!
Jesse