Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing to UK
(11-04-2019, 08:44 AM)Jeet Wrote: Hello, new here. Contributed in October to get a NDLR. I left questions on the Conductive Labs site about possible ship date, but no response.
I did read on here the recent progress with the newest batch and the news that October contributions will be longer. Do things remain the same? I would just
like to keep up to date as much as possible, so I joined up here. It seems I'm waiting on everything. Waiting on things to ship for the NDLR to control as well.
Hello Jeet, NDLRs are shipping in the order received. We are in the midst of fulfilling a large backlog. We can only say its in the queue and you will get a shipping notice when it ships. So far there have been at least 200 units shipped, probably more, but they are being shipped from a fulfillment warehouse in Hong Kong so we can't tell you precisely when it's going to ship. It depends how fast the fulfillment house can get them out, which carrier (depending on destination) is used and when they pick up from the warehouse. Our best guess is all units ordered before October will be shipped by next week. Then the October orders will go out, which they could probably get done in a couple of days.

Thanks for your patience, we hope you find it worth the wait.
July order number ~500-600 (not sure exactly) just arrived in Ireland, no extra tax or import duty, one more received by my friend same condition! ;-) so fingers crossed ;P